1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Hartke VX-215, $150 in RI (New England)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DEL]Back up for sale.[/DEL] And she is sold locally. Thanks all!

ArtVX215.

Sans tweeter, but I've added side-tilt caster and a fold-down top handle set into the cab. Painted the tweeter horn black, and the crossover is still intact and remains in place.

Very beefy sound (borrowed a word from previous ad thread!), very hefty delivery with good snap up-top even with the tweeter gone south. I don't know the weight exactly, but it's a relatively light-weight 215. Good solid gig-box, not likely to get beat-up if the guitar player decides he needs to go to "11"...

Hoping for a New England sale here, shipping will be a spoiler, for obvious reasons!

2. Do you know if this is louder than the vx410?

3. Eh, cab has been dealt with locally, so I'm now, again, and for the last time pulling! It's been sold...

4. I don't know if it's louder than the 410, but it probably (from reports on the 410) pushes more lows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.