Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hartke vx410?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by brake, Sep 18, 2004.

1. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
  2. Great cab IMO. I own one. Powerful, good mids, lows and highs. Had mine for about half a year now and am not doubting the purchase.

3. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Rockin'.

They just seem a bit too good to be true - less than 400 bucks for a 4x10. Oh well, I'm not complainin :D

4. If you don't really need the cab right away I'd probably wait for something else to come up even if its used. Hartke cabs are reliable but there are other cabs out there that may be better. But if you want that one then you should go for it because the prize is very good.

5. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    For the same price or less, Avatar cabs are much, much better IMO . . .

6. The Avatar B410 is $50 more. I wouldn't have any reservations about getting a Hartke VX410 for $250 new. If you grow out of it later you can probably get a good price for it (not here though :spit: ).

Go for it!

7. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    I've got an Avatar B210 currently, I'm happy with it, but I believe I'll be selling it to finance a 4x10.

I believe I'm in some hot water with the Avatar people over unpaid duty fees, so I dont think I'd be able to get one of those even if I did want it.

8. HEY DAVE HE'S OVER HERE! :D

9. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    :D:D :)