1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

has any one put a badass bridge ither a 2 or 3 on a ibanez?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dcm_bass, Mar 17, 2009.

1. dcm_bass

dcm_bass

Jun 4, 2008
    birmingham uk
    i have a ibanez gsr 200 and i want a new bridge for it im getting the stockist to fit it for me i dont trust myself with drills ect lol what are the pro's or con's iff any ive never used a non stock bridge before so iff any 1 can help and not be sarcastic about it it would be gratefull

luke

2. broadblik

broadblik

Aug 10, 2008
    Sheffield, UK
    Why do you want a new bridge on it, Badasses were built for Fender replacements, because theyr'e just bent pieces of tin.

The ibanez bridges I've seen have been very servicable.

3. Swin

Swin

May 25, 2008
    Toronto
    Ibanez Freakazoid
    dude, if your gonna upgrade your bridge get something that is gonna be half decent....either a hipshot or if you wanna keep the bass all Ibanez either the Monorail 4's (off prestige sr & btb) or the AccuCast system, they will be much better than the "bent piece of tin"...

edit...i've just installed some MR4's on my Thunderbird this week, in this thread....have a look!

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527182&goto=newpost