1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Has anyone else on this forum gone to NHBF?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Michael Barracato, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Is there anyone else here on talkbass who also went to the NH bass fest? It's mind-boggling to think it's that unheard of. Could it be that it's just not advertised at all?

I've never come across a thing like it in my whole life. I think the community has been building up for about ten years. I go every year now. There are people from all over the world and completely different backgrounds who are all brought together out of genuine interest to learn! After going last June, I can't help but think that there are so many people out there missing out on something ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

2. Radio

Radio Gold Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    If they had provision to attend one day, maybe two, I would go. Not interested in 4 days, without knowing about what goes on. Are there any journals from folks who have been?

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

4. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    I found NHBF here on TB.
    Amazing bass artists and teachers every June.

Michael Barracato likes this.
  5. Hey Lenny! I believe you and I have actually been to a lot of the same events together several years ago. That's cool hearing about how you found out about NHBF here on Talk Bass! I'm glad to hear that this site helps promote building awesome communities like the bass fest community.

6. That's too bad. What kind of thing are you looking for?

Oh man! I just remembered a video of student interviews that might answer your question:

That's actually one from the Bass Workouts though. They're smaller and shorter.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016