Has anyone heard of Lost Prophets?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Tom Crofts, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    They're a really good Welsh band, they're kinda like incubus... No bad thing of course. Has anyone tabbed them or would be able to tab them please, the bass lines are pretty simple. Guitar tabs would be nice as well.

2. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    prophets kick ass hard
  3. I saw the Prophets a couple of months ago, they were really good live. I picked up there albums while i was at the merchindise table. It's a really good album. Nice mix of loops, turntables as well as "rock instruments"
  4. They're quite big over here, the magazines (well, NME) really rave about them.

They're not a bad band, though (IMO) their album is mixed sooooo horribly, I can't listen to it.

To me, they're also trying to hard..... to sound like an American band. I know all about, "they can sound how they want" but, again IMO, it's just been over-done before.

Over all, I'm not too impressed. But (one of) my drummer loves them.
  5. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    I am not big into the nu-metal but I love lost prophets. I do agree the mix is a little wierd, but not bad..just different.
  6. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Sure I've heard of them. I like it.
  7. nope, never heard of em. I'll go check it out though.
  8. odie

odie Supporting Member

what you said music?? Whats the band name??

Oh ok, off we go.

See ya later!!
  9. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I think their cráp!

I heard them on tv and stuff and wasnt interested, o me it just sounded like average TV/radio crappy stuff, with their radical chnages form mellow to thrash:rolleyes:

I also saw them at ozzfest 2002 and was just at dissapointed, especially having come on after slayer and describing one of their guitarists as 'the lead guitar' then doing little at all.

Ps our bands singer has their guitarists mobile phone number, he got it when they gigge din our town. All he uses it for is to ring then shout abuse at them:confused:
  10. I really dont like them at all, but thats just me.
  11. Saw them in Kansas City last summer, they were pretty good I thought, i got their c.d., but don't listen to it too much anymore. They played that show with THe Apex Theory, who I like (liked-I think they broke up or something) a bit better.