1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Has anyone heard of Phantom basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by abcdefranklin, Apr 25, 2010.

1. I was at a gas station and was talking to some chick that worked there. She pulled out this bass It was called a phantom she said it was really old and had some emgs in it. I'm trying to look the company up but can't find anything on it. Anyone know of them or have one? I got to hold it, it was pretty fricken heavy but omfg. the neck felt so amazing.

2. No it had like a pbass style body and an phantom with some kind of ghost logo on the headstock and the headstock resembled a jackson

3. Headstock look anything like this?

[​IMG]

4. Yakob

Yakob

Nov 15, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    They don't come stock with the EMGs. I've seen them and I know what you're talking about. The one I played felt pretty cheap...

Here's a red one for sale in NJ.

5. egg_on_the_face.

6. That would be really offensive if that wasn't true.

:bag:

7. Hahahaha.... This was some gui****s post on craigslist. He was looking for a bassist and no one would respond. I liked it so much that I bought the company.:D

8. thanks man the girl at the gas station made it seem like it was the most badass thing ever i just wanted to learn a little bit about them