1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Has anyone heard of this type of mattress ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 00Funk, Aug 1, 2007.

1. 00Funk

00Funk Banned

Jul 17, 2006
    Dallas TX
  2. Masher88

Masher88 Believe in absurdities and you commit atrocities

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    That's the top of the line for that kind of bed. Really good price if it's in top shape. You absolutely HAVE to go up to your nearest mattress store and try one before you buy that, though. Those foam mattresses are NOT for everyone. Some people like it...some don't. It's totally different from most beds. I went bed shopping last year, so I tried out ALL kinds of mattresses. I ended up dropping 1800 on a Sterns and Foster (boy it's nice!) I didn't like the Tempurpedic kind...that's just my preference, though. Just not my bag.

For that price...grab it...if you like that kind of bed!!!

3. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Line™ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    used mattress, wrapped in plastic, for sale cheap = pee bed IME

4. The_D

The_D Well, thats like your opinion. Man...

Mar 20, 2004
    Fife, Scotland
    I tried that out when I was shopping for a new bed a year or 2 ago.

Was too soft for me. At least I think it was the same kind, dont remember it being that expensive though. I paid an extra £250 for a compressed coil thing and it is the comfiest ever.

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    You can get a decent mattress on closeout at a mattress store (yes like cars they have last years models) for around or cheaper than that price.

Those foam mattresses kill my back cause I am a bigger guy and they weren't designed for ogres.

6. so yuo Broke the bed eh?

7. It's a craigslist mattress, that means it has the blood of a hooker splashed on it somewhere.

8. The_D

The_D Well, thats like your opinion. Man...

Mar 20, 2004
    Fife, Scotland
    Or a dead hooker in it!

9. maby shes not dead?!?!?!?!?!

10. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    maybe thats what its made out of:eek:

11. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    good price... ok Bed.. my dad has one, and I slept one it once house sitting for a week..

After 2 days, I moved to the couch, as it made my back bad. I love the pillows tho!

still try before you buy in this case.. bring a black light... pee and blood (and hookers I'd assume) show up under a black light.

12. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    +1

13. Or just put a sheet on it and live in happy ignorance.

But I stayed in this one mattress store for like an hour because they had one of these beds. I never wanted to leave it. I loved it.

14. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I would think that a foam mattress would soak up sweat and start to stink after a short while.