1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Has anyone played one of these?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pickle, Nov 15, 2010.

1. I just purchased this bass and was wondering what everyone thought about them, it is a low cost model but seems to look and play good. Has anyone had one of these before?

It has a solid hardwood body with a Maple Neck and Rosewood fret board.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310270373664

There is a video on that link of it being played.

As i am a beginner i thought it is a good investment for the price.

[​IMG]

same bass except mine is black

2. no one?

3. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    I've never seen these, but the voice on the video is positively creepy me thinks.
    Since there is zero info in the add,one can't really say much .
    If it works and you like it, all's good.

4. yeah i thought the voice was a bit weird too lol

Thanks anyway. It arrives tomorrow so i will let you all know what its like.

5. I hesitate to refer to a "begginer" instrument as an "investment" but I see what you are driving at. To me, if it stays in tune reasonably well (although it 's good practice to have one that doesn't so you ge used to hearing when it goes out and fixing it on the fly) makes noise when plugged in and can be physically played, it can be a good starter instrument. If it's all that and you can afford it, then it IS a good starter instrument. Enjoy!

I think it looks kind of cool too.

6. So it arrived today , and i must say i am very impressed for such a low priced instrument. The set-up is really good.

The tone is realoly well rounded and is very punchy at the low end and that is with the bog standard strings supplied so i am hoping it sounds even better with some DR's on it.

Here is a pic of me with it.

[​IMG]

7. woodyng

woodyng

Dec 19, 2007
    Oregon coast
    looks nice! got the pj pickups,always a good combo. good strings and setup go a long way with any bass,so enjoy that bad boy!