Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Has anyone seen these anywhere?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Oh, internet search Guru's. I call upon your awesome power to help me find something. Has anyone seen those kits you can add a gas motor to a skateboard? Like the kind where you get an old weedwacker and use the motor to drive the skateboard? You would ususally put the motor in a back mounted type configuration with a cable throttle and stuff. Thanks for the help

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    You'll shoot your eye out.

3. This sounds like it'd be as fun as one of those vacuum cleaner motor-powered "hover vehicles."

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    you talkin about one of these??????

[​IMG]

-Mike

5. Ralphy!

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ITS A LEG!!!

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    anyone else have any idears?

8. yeah......like on a statue.......

must be italian.....

that film was shot in my home town, actually. i drove by that school every day on the way to high school. i didn't know it was so well known....

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    All I could find was people selling the motor kit, including the motor. They wanted $500 for the whole kit.

-Mike

10. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That's what I found, too. Well, I'll go look at some garage sales this spring. My dad and I will have a lot of fun building it anyways.