1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

has anyone seen/used this Peavey.....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Geddyfleaharris, Sep 16, 2008.

1. I know there have been threads on the VB-2 but this new one, the VB-3, looks pretty impressive. The suggested price is somewhere around $2500...holy....not sure what the street price is.

http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/116719/Pro VB-3(TM).cfm

Another quick question....can you run 2 - VB-2s together in a slave set up?

I am a GK guy but some of the reviews I have read on the VB-2 are pretty impressive. Damn I can't believe I have GAS for a tube head. :meh: Damn I can't believe that I have GAS for a Peavey. No disrespect. I used Peavey back in the day but just haven't used them for 20 years. I have no idea what they are like anymore.

2. mrkreuzschlitz

mrkreuzschlitz

Jun 30, 2008
    Dacula, GA
    Crap.
    I want one now.
    I'll estimate they'll be up there with the SVT-CL.

Thanks Gastrap, er... Talkbass. :p ;)

3. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    Wow:eek:...thats very interesting:eyebrow:

4. BbbyBld

BbbyBld

Oct 13, 2005
    Meridian, MS
    Another quick question....can you run 2 - VB-2s together in a slave set up?

Yes. You can go out of the SEND jack of one into the RETURN jack of the slave.

Another trick is to go out of the tuner send jack of one into the input jack of another if you want to run one clean and one distorted.

5. Thanks! I thought it would be through the FX section but wasn't positive. Me thinks a VB-2 (or 2) is in my future.