Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Has anyone tried out this pedalboard?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by nappingcracker, Jan 17, 2006.

1. I am hunting for a pedal board, and found this guy in my travels "Nailed" Pedalboards. He has an ebay store, and I was wondering what the build quality was.

His EBay store eidt-the link was long

Opinions?

2. Looks great. It'd be nice if it had a case, though.

Edit: just noticed the carry case in the store.

3. yah but, its the same case that Musician's Fiend has for $15, you could get the MF deluxe for the same price.

Am I going to find a better deal than this board and the deluxe case for ~$90?

4. No thoughts, huh? I am wary of a gig-bagged pedalboard, any gig-bag-board users have input? The other inexpensive option is the rondo boards, but they seem a bit cramped.

What are people using for _affordable_ boards with large/strange shaped pedals?

I have a large wah, a large phaser, a large synth, a loop station, a small multi effects/large expression, and tuner. The two foot rocker pedals are killing me! What to do with these oversized pedals?

Going smaller is not an option, I like the sounds.

side note - I see pictures of short colored right-angle effects patch cables around here, where can i get those? I am currently using 16" patch cables with straight plugs. Any leads for cheap right angle effects patches?