Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Has anyone tried to avoid TB?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by codeine, May 16, 2003.

1. Ok so in the last few days I relaized how much assessment i have due. In a knee-jerk reply to this i tried to avoid visiting TB (note that i am really drunk now so please excuse my spelling) but this didn't really last. In between typing phrases full of superlatives i had a tendency to see what my lo0w end bro's were up to. Tonight i eventually fell to the desire to post and hence i was wondering if anyone else tried to ignore TB and failed as miserably as i did (( i went about 4 days browsing the board (quickly) without osting anything but i couldn't hack it) ???

Simon

2. I have been forced too for some time, due to work making me so tired that I can't walk the extra 20 feet into the computer room. But on my days off....

PIRATE MONKEY!!!!

[​IMG]

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

3. Ive tried, Didn't last too long though. Its impossible to leave unless you break your computer. Its the ONLY way

4. yep this is like my third post in a year, I do come on here quit a bit just to read the lesson forums. But besides that i can't see the point in arguing about how my spray painted hartke looks, or answering "what is better a j or p bass" If some of these people spent more time actualy learning how to play instead of talking about useless crap I think we would have a lot more great bass players out there, that i would actualy want to listen to.

I don't know why I bring this up, I am thinking of no one in paticular, and I have no right to judge anyone. Just reading all the stupid post lately have made me wont to pull my eyeballs out.

I do want to thank all the great theory nuts out there, you have helped me more than you will ever know. (especially bruce l, jazbo and ed f)
    :D

5. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Resistance is futile!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    this is so very very true...