Has anyone tried to avoid TB?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by codeine, May 16, 2003.

1. Ok so in the last few days I relaized how much assessment i have due. In a knee-jerk reply to this i tried to avoid visiting TB (note that i am really drunk now so please excuse my spelling) but this didn't really last. In between typing phrases full of superlatives i had a tendency to see what my lo0w end bro's were up to. Tonight i eventually fell to the desire to post and hence i was wondering if anyone else tried to ignore TB and failed as miserably as i did (( i went about 4 days browsing the board (quickly) without osting anything but i couldn't hack it) ???

Simon

2. I have been forced too for some time, due to work making me so tired that I can't walk the extra 20 feet into the computer room. But on my days off....

PIRATE MONKEY!!!!

[​IMG]

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

3. Ive tried, Didn't last too long though. Its impossible to leave unless you break your computer. Its the ONLY way

4. yep this is like my third post in a year, I do come on here quit a bit just to read the lesson forums. But besides that i can't see the point in arguing about how my spray painted hartke looks, or answering "what is better a j or p bass" If some of these people spent more time actualy learning how to play instead of talking about useless crap I think we would have a lot more great bass players out there, that i would actualy want to listen to.

I don't know why I bring this up, I am thinking of no one in paticular, and I have no right to judge anyone. Just reading all the stupid post lately have made me wont to pull my eyeballs out.

I do want to thank all the great theory nuts out there, you have helped me more than you will ever know. (especially bruce l, jazbo and ed f)
    :D

5. mark beem

mark beem I'm alive and well. Where am I? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Resistance is futile!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    this is so very very true...