Has it gone far enough.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Johnalex, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina

That's screwed up!

Mike :D
  3. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Why not sue the company that made the peanut butter for the weight gain that it caused, too??? :rolleyes:
  4. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    i know of a girl.. who i was friends with her sister.. well.. she.. um.......used Penut Butter as lube-r-a-cation one time.

.yeah a nice trip to the doctor. founding little maggots crawling around..down there...................

I hope this dont break the user agreement rules..
  5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

As long as she didn't use jelly, too, I think you're okay......or, "K Y."
  6. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Hey foxy grandpa...you don't really believe that do you? If so, don't...that is an obvious urban legend / gross out story.... the fact that its B.S. is why you shouldn't have posted it.
  7. ashleyholloway

ashleyholloway Guest

May 6, 2002
    Memphis, TN
    you have to have flys to produce maggets
  8. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Great link. That provided my comical amusement for the day.

9. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    .never thought of it that way creepy..
    The person who told me this was a pretty cool and honest person but.. hmmmm...never studied bugs very much.. So i dunno the life cycle of a fly..
  10. Geez, it's not like it had a moist-maker or anything.
  11. Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Maybe its because I haven't slept in two days but this stuff really seems to support my theroy that humans are too bored. The reason for this boredom? Nothing is hunting us. Think about it for a second, say there is a good chance that there is an eight foot tall hairy man eating beast lurking around and maybe its hungry. You notice your sandwich is missing. Now do you wait around and complain or do you keep moving because who knows if that thing is waiting for you to be confused by the missing sandwich and then its going to munch on you? Me I would keep moving. Who cares about a sandwich when you could be chomped on by that thing.

I need sleep.
  12. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK

Maggots? Uh, how? :confused:

That complaint is just pathetic. Hilariously stupid. People nowadays want to the cops to investige a SANDWICH??????????????? DONT THEY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO?????????????
  14. I'm not quite sure what to say, or even if I agree with it......:meh: But it's a good point.
  15. So do you think there will be an emotional plea from the woman to get the abductor to return the sandwich unharmed? Or maybe an extensive milk carton exercise ' Have you seen this sandwich.....';) :D :D