1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Has your kids ever hit or kicked you in the nads?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mlowe, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Happen to me the other day, my 3 year old walks straight up and POW! Eyes teared, breath shortened and wow were did that come from?

And yet you turn to them and still try to say no i'm ok.......... soon, just wait a minute while i crawl under a tree and die.

2. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    :D :D :D
    The mental image is unbelievably funny! Especially since I picture you as your simpsons avatar.:)

3. i did it to my dad when i was like 5:D

4. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    nothing hurts the nads like getting nailed by a soccer ball. Believe me, after 5 years of soccer in my youth, I have experience :(

5. I got it from the kids a few times but the worse one was from my dog. My American Bulldog has a tail like a broomstick. He came running into my workshop one day all excited and BAM!!! I fell out, eyes welled up, I was DONE for the day. I almost threw up. He's gotten other people as well, then it's funny :D

6. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I disagree. Ever see a soccer player miss the soccer ball and leave another player stradling(SP?) their leg?:eek: :bawl: :crying:

7. IconBasser

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    nope. Never seen that happen.

8. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    Was standing at a camera counter in a busy department store a few years back, chatting to the sales girl. My son had his Caillou doll with him. the thing had a a hard plastic head, tennis ball sized.

As I'm talking he decides to get my attention. WHAP!

.....and both of the them while learning to stand reached up for something to pull themselves up with. Just happened to be my plums.

9. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Yep, but only once. After that I was prepared. They see that stuff on TV and think it's funny. Like FL my dog is the problem now. He'll come up and drive his big head right into my crotch. It's the damnedest thing.

10. When they reach a certain height and they come running at you straight on to give you a hug and whammo, a head but to the nads!

Worse one I can remember was from my niece. We were camping, everyone in their tents and I was asleep in the back of my truck. It started to rain and they could hear a bear huffing and puffing out in the woods, so everyone else wound up in my truck with me. My brother and his wife in the front seats and they stick her in the back with me. She starts to toss and turn and all of a sudden, blam, a back kick right to the nads, I woke up everyone else with a loud "ummph" sound. I guess they were still a little spooked by the bear and was asking "what, what's the mater". I replied, oh,...... nothing.

11. zazz

zazz

Feb 27, 2004
    Cebu
    i think ...if your an active dad....its gonna happen sooner or later.

my son has developed the this routine where he runs at me me lands somewher mid thigh and does a backwards somersault ...but on occasion he misses and i get the full weight of a 5 year old straight where it hurts....but now im ready for it...first time tho that was a killer.

12. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I always assumed there was a period (around 5 or 6) boys went through where a fist to the groin was their favorite greeting. At least that has been my unfortunate experience with my youngest brother and a couple cousins.

Now you have:
    [​IMG]

13. im not looking forward to it

14. Revenge feels good, you should do the same to your kid.

15. IconBasser

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California

have fun in jail...

16. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    No, no you have to bide your time and be patient. You can't go around hitting small children in the berries even if they are your own spawn.

You wait until your son is fully grown and one day tells you he's met the woman of his dreams and is going to propose marriage. When your wife leaves the room you quietly tell him that you have one piece of advice that will make for a happy and healthy marriage. When he leans in close you give him the door knocker.

Those are the little things that make parenting such a joy.

17. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    i got punched in the uterus once. does that count?

18. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    :eek: :D LOL

A girl put a knee to my groin in highschool for no real reason. Once i recovered i put her in a bin

19. That sounds pretty bad, and funny, why is this so wrong?

20. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    hahaha on my rugby team we have sack day, happens once a month and needless to say after the first sack you walk around like an idiot with your hand over your nuts. It's all in good fun though cause your free to get people back, hurts like hell though, i must of got it like 10 times 1 day.