1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Hathor 1203 with Padded Tuki Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by maisbass, Feb 5, 2017.

1. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Price:
    $609
    Up for sale is one of my Audiokinesis Hathor 1203's. Since I gig my TC112 - Hathor 1203 combination, my other Hathor 1203 sits at home lonely yearning to be played. :)

For its small compact size it can handle a ton of power, low b, and has great bottom. With its mid driver and tonal select switching system you can go from gnarly growling mids, to a very polite clean sound. It also has ports in the back so you can tune the cab depending upon the tonal characteristics of the room you're playing.

Specs: 8 ohms; 18" tall x 14" wide x 13.5" deep; weight 25 pounds; 94 dB; 500 watts; two switches for extra growl and/or top end. Two pluggable ports on back.

More details here: Hathor 1203

These sell new for $650 plus shipping which brings you to around $700, and that is without a padded cover. Plus factor in the wait time to get it built as well.

I'm selling mine (only about 10 or so gigs on it) for $609 shipped con US. It will include a padded tuki cover and will be shipped in the original packaging as well.

If you are looking for a compact light bass cab that sounds great, this is the cab for you. It's a very easy lift.

PayPal only please. Thanks.

IMG_3491.JPG

lo-freq, Dee-man, JxBass and 2 others like this.
  2. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Pm replied

3. Guitarodeo

Guitarodeo Who's got da funk? Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    Great cab!

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  4. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Numerous inquiries. I will respond to all as soon as I can. Trying to juggle TB and Super Bowl Sunday lol.

5. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Yup!

Ridiculous tone and volume from a one hand carry.

6. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    A few other notes...

I am the original owner of the cab.

The cab was never pushed hard at all. I always have P.A. support at my gigs which are corporate/weddings.

The cab is in 100% working order. I would not sell it if there was a problem.

7. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    On hold pending payment.

8. maisbass

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Sold!