1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hats! Stuff on head!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Dec 9, 2003.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    So, who likes hats? I never feel good in a hat, unless it's something different. I saw one the other day the guy on the street called a "derby", it looked cool and old school, so I'm gonna check em out.

Forgive me if this has been done before.

So, what head gear do you wear? Do-Rag (not really a hat) Ten Gallon, Top Hat, Cap, Beanie, Any and all, come spew the love of the hat.

2. My usual hat these days is a green baseball cap from the business school at Dartmouth. It has "TUCK" in white block script on the front. People do double-takes when they see it at a distance.

3. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I don't get.....................

*giggles*

Oh, I get it.

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    black cap backwards with no logos or stuff...

maybe i need a style change

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I have a gray and black beanie that I have been known to wear on occasion.

My TB Cap, which I wear a bunch(less now that I have the TB hoodie.

I have a ZERO cap, 5 years old, vic has signed it 3 times, that I used to wear a lot.

lately though, I have just let my hair do the dome warming.

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    [​IMG]

Can you dig it?

7. i where a bucket or whos ever hat or beanie i swipe usually from my friends

8. black GK baseball cap at school, otherwise i rock with bandanas (doo-rags, if you wanna call 'em that.)

9. The problem with that hat is that it's usually worn by guys like this:

[​IMG]

10. ignoring what i just saw posted above me...

i have about 12 different beanies. love em all, couldnt bear to part. i have a DC shoe company baseball hat as well my friend gave me for my bday this past year (she thought it was cute cause my initials are DC too...) but i just cant wear a baseball cap =\

11. You know you want that rippling hunk of manhood.

12. nah, im pretty sure ill pass on this one :smug:

13. I wear a black bucket type hat at school and to play tennis in the summer...not a big headd gear wearer...i will wear a beanie if it really that cold that my ears are sore

14. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Dave Castelo... maybe i should get one too

15. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Do it. :cool:

16. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah, I know.

And since when does Dave model for people? Every time I ask he has some LAME ass excuse like "I'm washing my hair" or "it's party night at the blue monkey" or something.

17. I wear a sock cap to keep me warm before and after a early morning surf session. I sometimes wear a baseball cap to cover up my bald head. I have a black Greek Fisherman's hat that I like wear too.

18. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    I wear a baseball cap occasionally (read: when I get up too late to fix my hair), but normally I don't wear any head gear. I really want a beanie now that it's getting cold. My hair is getting long, and beanies look killer with long hair. :smug:

19. Definitely! im looking for a good DC beanie right now.

correction; beanies look killer period. :D

20. No, they make you look like the chode from Puddle of Mudd.

Get a haircut, hippie. :spit: