Hats! Stuff on head!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Dec 9, 2003.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    So, who likes hats? I never feel good in a hat, unless it's something different. I saw one the other day the guy on the street called a "derby", it looked cool and old school, so I'm gonna check em out.

Forgive me if this has been done before.

So, what head gear do you wear? Do-Rag (not really a hat) Ten Gallon, Top Hat, Cap, Beanie, Any and all, come spew the love of the hat.
  2. My usual hat these days is a green baseball cap from the business school at Dartmouth. It has "TUCK" in white block script on the front. People do double-takes when they see it at a distance.
  3. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I don't get.....................

Oh, I get it.
  4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    black cap backwards with no logos or stuff...

maybe i need a style change
  5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I have a gray and black beanie that I have been known to wear on occasion.

My TB Cap, which I wear a bunch(less now that I have the TB hoodie.

I have a ZERO cap, 5 years old, vic has signed it 3 times, that I used to wear a lot.

lately though, I have just let my hair do the dome warming.
  6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA

Can you dig it?
  7. i where a bucket or whos ever hat or beanie i swipe usually from my friends
  8. black GK baseball cap at school, otherwise i rock with bandanas (doo-rags, if you wanna call 'em that.)
  9. The problem with that hat is that it's usually worn by guys like this:

10. ignoring what i just saw posted above me...

i have about 12 different beanies. love em all, couldnt bear to part. i have a DC shoe company baseball hat as well my friend gave me for my bday this past year (she thought it was cute cause my initials are DC too...) but i just cant wear a baseball cap =\
  11. You know you want that rippling hunk of manhood.
  12. nah, im pretty sure ill pass on this one :smug:
  13. I wear a black bucket type hat at school and to play tennis in the summer...not a big headd gear wearer...i will wear a beanie if it really that cold that my ears are sore
  14. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Dave Castelo... maybe i should get one too
  15. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Do it. :cool:
  16. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah, I know.

And since when does Dave model for people? Every time I ask he has some LAME ass excuse like "I'm washing my hair" or "it's party night at the blue monkey" or something.
  17. I wear a sock cap to keep me warm before and after a early morning surf session. I sometimes wear a baseball cap to cover up my bald head. I have a black Greek Fisherman's hat that I like wear too.
  18. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    I wear a baseball cap occasionally (read: when I get up too late to fix my hair), but normally I don't wear any head gear. I really want a beanie now that it's getting cold. My hair is getting long, and beanies look killer with long hair. :smug:
  19. Definitely! im looking for a good DC beanie right now.

correction; beanies look killer period. :D
  20. No, they make you look like the chode from Puddle of Mudd.

Get a haircut, hippie. :spit: