1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Have a listen

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by rollo47, May 2, 2005.

1. rollo47

rollo47 Wraggotry in Motion

Nov 12, 2002
    Perth, Australia
    http://www.soundclick.com/rollo47

I'd be ultra grateful if I could get some feedback on some of my stuff.

There's quite a bit up there, so I'm not sure what to suggest you listen to. One of my favourites would be "Love Thing", but for something a little more impressive, maybe take a listen to "Slap Jam" or "Slap Exercise"

Thanks in advance :)

2. I only got a chance to quickly listen to a couple of 'em, I'll check out a little more later. The 2 slap ones that you recommended are what I listened to and you have some really good chops, but your they need to be fine tuned a little. The timing was very inconsistent. I couldn't ever really find a consistent beat. I used to have a huge problem with this. I bought a Korg MA-30 metronome and it has been one the most valuable tools that I own. You're on a great track, just keep workin'

3. Id say Ditto on the metronome...but I dont use one, either :D.
    Ill comment on the others as i listen.

4. Kurt Hans

Kurt Hans

Mar 17, 2005
    Seattle
    i like the cover tune

5. powerslave

powerslave Guest

Feb 24, 2005
    United States
    good work, playing, i could see where just having a click or somethingother than just bass on the track would help. sounds killer!!

6. The tone on the first slap one was really bad. Very thin and no definition.