1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Have these forums always been so strict?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Seriouscat123, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriouscat123

Seriouscat123 Banned

Jun 26, 2013
    It seems like threads get deleted frequently. Is it possible to even start a conversation or debate on here? This question will probably get deleted soon too, mark my words.

2. Seriouscat123

Seriouscat123 Banned

Jun 26, 2013
    Also does anyone know how many warnings till you get banned?

3. /\/\3phist0

/\/\3phist0 Life: It's sexually transmitted and always fatal Supporting Member

simple, there are rules, and pretty lenient ones to be honest, and an unruly, opinionated, and somewhat aggressive membership.
    people don't like rules, push the limit, ignore the rules and tempt fate.... and away they go, threads or members....

even you asking how much you can "get away with" as far as warnings... that's the attitude.... "how many times can i taunt the bull before i get gored"

FilterFunk likes this.
  4. Seriouscat123

Seriouscat123 Banned

Jun 26, 2013
    I got a warning for simply not responding to a mod

5. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    warnings are cool. getting banned is the coveted badge of honor, though! a "lifetime" ban being the pinnacle of forum infamy!

6. Seriouscat123

Seriouscat123 Banned

Jun 26, 2013
    There are temporary bans? How long?

7. /\/\3phist0

that is not "simply" and it's not like you own the place, you are not even a paying member?
    the Mods are the owners/government/administration and police... they make and enforce the rules.... Welcome to the "real world"
    I'd love to walk around naked in the streets, but i get warned, and then i keep walkin. Nekkid... i think the polizei ... JUST might do more than warn me for ignoring them!

Rules exist to be followed, not ignored...

FilterFunk likes this.
  8. Seriouscat123

Seriouscat123 Banned

Jun 26, 2013
    Who would pay for this site?

9. /\/\3phist0

oh about Several thousand people! I do!

HeavyDuty and FilterFunk like this.
  10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    No, you didn't. You apparently didn't bother reading your warning, just as you didn't read your previous warnings or our rules, which is why you keep making the same types of threads over and over that get deleted. Threads don't get deleted frequently. Threads that don't follow the rules get deleted. If you don't like our rules, you're welcome to leave. If you want to stay, follow them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.