Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Have you ever wondered....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stephen S, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    if you were in the same building or room with a TB'er, maybe watching a bass player on stage, or just walking through a hotel lobby?

2. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    sorry Steve, not really....

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, Whenever I am in LA I think "I'm in a City with a couple Tb'ers"

when I was in boston I was wearing my TB hat to represent

On the way to boston we stopped in atlanta and I thought "I wonder If'll John turner is anywhere near here"

4. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    HOW DO YO KNOW MY NAME !?!?!?!:eek:

5. Probably did a background check like you did on Obsolex's mom!

6. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    It's my username dummy;)

7. That also....uh...could be the reason :\

8. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    It's happened several time. I usually shout "Freebird!" if they're on stage, or say hi and chat if they aren't. Pretty simple, really.

9. Nope. I know because no TBers in colorado live near me, and i've unfortunately only been to one concert in my entire life (that is big stadium big name band concert). :bawl:

10. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Months ago, I saw Victor Wooten and his band here in Sac at a small club, a TB'er here said he was also at the show. Can't remember who it was though.

11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Well, when I was in the Bass Centre watching Steve Lawson and Michael Manring on-stage, with Howard K and CS amongst others in the audience....the thought did cross my mind!! :D

12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

That reminds me, I say Victor Wooten earlier this year with mike stern, Jared Morante was there, but I didn't see him, he must have walked right by me too, because he told me he was sitting near the back(small restaurant) and I was sitting in in the middle.

also at a flecktones show I'm pretty sure there were a couple Tb'ers there.

13. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I meet The_Bass every day!

14. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I live just north of you, and I am in Guitar Center in Arvada quite often. I would bet that we have seen each other at least once.:cool: