Have you ever wondered....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stephen S, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    if you were in the same building or room with a TB'er, maybe watching a bass player on stage, or just walking through a hotel lobby?
  2. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    sorry Steve, not really....
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, Whenever I am in LA I think "I'm in a City with a couple Tb'ers"

when I was in boston I was wearing my TB hat to represent

On the way to boston we stopped in atlanta and I thought "I wonder If'll John turner is anywhere near here"
  4. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    HOW DO YO KNOW MY NAME !?!?!?!:eek:
  5. Probably did a background check like you did on Obsolex's mom!
  6. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    It's my username dummy;)
  7. That also....uh...could be the reason :\
  8. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    It's happened several time. I usually shout "Freebird!" if they're on stage, or say hi and chat if they aren't. Pretty simple, really.
  9. Nope. I know because no TBers in colorado live near me, and i've unfortunately only been to one concert in my entire life (that is big stadium big name band concert). :bawl:
  10. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Months ago, I saw Victor Wooten and his band here in Sac at a small club, a TB'er here said he was also at the show. Can't remember who it was though.
  11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Well, when I was in the Bass Centre watching Steve Lawson and Michael Manring on-stage, with Howard K and CS amongst others in the audience....the thought did cross my mind!! :D
  12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

That reminds me, I say Victor Wooten earlier this year with mike stern, Jared Morante was there, but I didn't see him, he must have walked right by me too, because he told me he was sitting near the back(small restaurant) and I was sitting in in the middle.

also at a flecktones show I'm pretty sure there were a couple Tb'ers there.
  13. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I meet The_Bass every day!
  14. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I live just north of you, and I am in Guitar Center in Arvada quite often. I would bet that we have seen each other at least once.:cool: