1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

have you laughed today? if not watch this

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lordziros, May 12, 2011.

1. lordziros

lordziros

May 10, 2011
    easton pa
    YouTube - the smooth this is the smooth the guy dancing is well known as a racist in our school yet he likes to dance like he was black so we decided to put this up online just because it was so damn funny. well you can judge that for yourself. send this to as many people as possible we are trying to get the views up a lot before he sees it

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    He seems to be doing a smooth job

3. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    That's 56 seconds of my life gone forever!

4. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    If you really want to laugh, watch last nights episode of South Park! It spoofed the Royal Wedding with the Royal Canadian Wedding.

"Now the spectators are throwing Captain Crunch, as per tradtion."

5. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    ... I don't get it.

6. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    this.

7. Blueszilla

Blueszilla Bassist ordinaire

Apr 2, 2003
    The Duke City
    His daily dose is too small....

8. [​IMG]

9. Now that made me laugh!

10. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    How was that supposed to be funny? :eyebrow::rollno:

lolcat-stupid.

11. I didn't view it. It's not about humor at all.

This is all about the OP and his high school buddies being able to show this guy the video with lots of views so they can say "nah-nah-nah-boo-boo" to him. I'm sure we'd all understand more if we went to his high school and if we were in his clique. At 53 years old, I dont' think I can handle these high school shenannigans. Very mature stuff. :rollno:

12. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    "The Winnipeg drummers playing the 'March of A Thousand Farts' as is traditional for the Canadian Royal family"

"I believe she just quefed"

"There she is, the aboot to be princess of Canada. Isnt she ravishing, so pure of heart, so strong in body, so hot in the face."

"The Canadian prince now dipping his arms in the puddin, as is tradtion. The princess of course will now scrape the pudding of the princes arms, thus symbolizing their union."

"The prince and princess look on in horror, this is not the tradition"

13. Is it just me, or does anyone else view Canada as some sort of bizzaro world-esque alternate dimension land where everything is the same as the U.S., but twisted and reshaped as something utterly alien? Canadians creep me out...

14. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    What a great day for Canadians everywhere!

15. That was embarrassing for black and white people all over the earth, everywhere.

16. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    [​IMG]

17. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    The Canadian Royal Wedding? Thats what this thread is about...

18. Oh, no, that was awesome! Canadians suck anyway; they deserve to have their royal wedding ruined.

I kid, I kid. But South Park still does not fail to deliver! Man that made me crack up!

19. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Hell yeah! "As per tradtion" I loved how the 'giant' in Canada is Scott (he's a dick) after radiation poisoning. The eskimos, I mean First nations, were awesome too!

20. Thanks for the spoiler!