1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Have you seen the unseeable? Ultraviolet Fuzz!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DeltaPhoenix, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a long discontinued, very hard to find BlackBox Ultraviolet Fuzz (NOT the Ohhlala reissue). This is a Multiband Fuzz. The input is seperated by 3 filters into Low, Mid and High. There is also an unfiltered fuzz (labeled mix) knob that you can mix in with the other 3 signals. Also has Vol and Gain knobs (6 knobs total). The Ultraviolet goes from a low gain fuzz to a very high gain one, into distortion. This pedal is a stacking master. Dare I say that the Ultraviolet could be part of a combination that is best for metal (despite it's unmetal look).
    I know the Ohhlala reissue is worth $200, so this pedal is obviously worth a bit more....say $250
    My trade interest are varied so run them by me, I could be into multiple items to make trades even. I will entertain cash offers too but I like trading more.
    I could be into ss/bs (I already have a TAFM and a PolyGrace), creepy fingers stuff, Infanem, Iron Ether, fuzzhugger, dwarfcraft, BAT, Mountainking, Cool Stuff, hell run whatever by....you never know
    I will put up pics sometime today.
    Thanks

2. ultra2.
    ultra1.

Not sure why these are rotated 180 degrees?!?

3. Bump for a cool, rare fuzz!

4. Damascus

Damascus

Aug 9, 2008
    Does it glow under a blacklight? Find out before you sell it or else you'll never know!

5. Before class bump (not like that)

6. GONE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.