1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Have you used this pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JuanBass0012, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I ordered a Behringer Ut300 Tremolo pedal. I want to know if you have used before. Is it a good pedal??

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Pro tips:

When posting threads, put the actual subject in the thread title, like "Have you used the Behringer Ut300 Tremolo?"

It's better to ask this kind of question before you place the order, not after.

Good luck! :)

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    +1, but as it is, YOU should tell US what you think of it.

4. I ment to put I was "going to order" lol. But I looked at some video demos on YouTube and I like it and the price was really cheap so I orderd it yesterday and I'm excited to use it.

5. Darknut

Darknut

Apr 4, 2009
    Most of the Behringer pedals I've plugged into sounded pretty good ... def good enough for live use. they are cheap money wise & they are cheap construction wise.

I actually don't have a problem with the Behringer plastic cases they are ABS & would take a truck running over them to break. ... its the pots ... they are truly crap & will take very little abuse at all.

6. Wow really. Well I'm going to be extra careful with this one then. Cheers!

7. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    The tremolo to get with Behringer is the UV300 it's a clone of the famous Boss VB-2.
    It sounds very good on bass.