Having a hard time finding used EA gear

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ole Jason, Feb 29, 2004.

1. I've pretty much decided on an EA iAmp600 or 350 but the problem is I can't find one anywhere. I really don't want to buy a new one because I want to get a good cab to go along with it. Anyone seen used ones around lately? Bass central and Bassnw said they almost never get any used EA stuff and they rarely pop up on ebay. Maybe it's a sign that I'm looking at good gear but this is getting frustrating. I'm still kicking myself for not using buy it now to get a 600 on ebay for $500. bah.
  2. JahKnow

JahKnow Guest

I recently (two days ago?) saw a used 350 on bassgear.com. It may be gone, but its worth a look.
    PEACE!!!!!, Johno!
  3. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    The Republic of Texas
    It may take some patience, but they do show up on ebay and bassgear every so often.
  4. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    There are 2 EA VL210B cabs out there for sale. Go onto the for sale thred and they are probably still on there. Or onto Bassgear.com and they are probably still on there too.
  5. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    You my friend are in TOTAL luck!

was www.ludlowguitars.com this afternoon, and while trying out a HAO Sole Pressure pedal, what did i catch outta the corner of my eye?

a used iAMP350! and yes, it looked like it was in great shape. give 'em a call.

later, you can call up the EA guys, and for a small fee, i'm sure they can send you a set of the black headed knobs for a slicker look.
  6. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I have a used 600 for sale by you ain't getting it for 5 bills!
  7. rob_d

Jun 14, 2001
    Yikes. A used Iamp 600 for 500 bills on ebay? I'd really have to wonder how "used" that thing is. That's super cheap.