Having trouble posting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by leanne, Sep 30, 2002.

1. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I've tried to post replies to a couple different threads today and it hasn't been working well for me. After I finish composing my message and click the "Submit reply" or whatever button, it returns a message saying that there was no thread specified. One time the thread was in the Miscellaneous forum and once it was in Tablature.

However, the url of the page where I was composing the reply included the thread id. One time I was able to submit the message by leaving the thread, going back to it, and then trying again. The other time it only worked after I previewed the message.

Here's the url of one of the "post new message" type pages.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=60823

[I had trouble posting this thread, too. I had to preview it before it would work.]
    Hope this helps
    Leanne

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That thread has nothing in it :confused: - but ironically it's talking about Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - who are famous for having no bass player - maybe the board has rejected them automatically on grounds of bad taste - this is a bass board after all!! :D

3. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
  4. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I can't seem to post at all anymore. The same thing happens every time.
    :(

[Edit: Except for this thread, apparently...]

Leanne