Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Having trouble posting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by leanne, Sep 30, 2002.

1. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I've tried to post replies to a couple different threads today and it hasn't been working well for me. After I finish composing my message and click the "Submit reply" or whatever button, it returns a message saying that there was no thread specified. One time the thread was in the Miscellaneous forum and once it was in Tablature.

However, the url of the page where I was composing the reply included the thread id. One time I was able to submit the message by leaving the thread, going back to it, and then trying again. The other time it only worked after I previewed the message.

Here's the url of one of the "post new message" type pages.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=60823

[I had trouble posting this thread, too. I had to preview it before it would work.]
    Hope this helps
    Leanne

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That thread has nothing in it :confused: - but ironically it's talking about Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - who are famous for having no bass player - maybe the board has rejected them automatically on grounds of bad taste - this is a bass board after all!! :D

3. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
  4. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I can't seem to post at all anymore. The same thing happens every time.
    :(

[Edit: Except for this thread, apparently...]

Leanne