1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hawkins: 'Poullain Alienated Himself'

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Aug 18, 2005.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    <p>The Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins is horrified his former bandmate <strong>Frankie Poullain</strong> has publicly slammed him for freezing him out of the band - as he insists the bassist alienated himself. <a href="http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/hawkins%20poullain%20alienated%20himself">Read more.</a></p>

2. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    To be quite frank, I do not like the tone that Justin has used throughout this, he's just tried to put himself in the best light throughout and ripped into Frankie at every possible opertunity. I think he's acting like a complete a$$ myself.

3. TRB

TRB

Aug 14, 2005
    Scotland
    It seems to me that Justin is just beeing an a$s, it seems all he is concerned about, as AJ said, is making himself look as good as possible by ripping into Frankie. The excuse about musical differences was a joke excuse from the start in my mind. As I don't like the Darkness at all I struggle to see that much musical talent behind the "stage show" (I don't think concert is ythe right word in this case).