Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Head Case, Need Help

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Joe Beets, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Joe Beets

Joe Beets Guest

Nov 21, 2004
    Who makes a wooden rack sized head case? You know, a regular tolex covered, open front and back case with four rubber feet and a handle on the top. Just like all the amp heads used to come with in the old days. I'm hoping to find someone who will build a two rack space cabinet similiar to the one at the Vibroworld website at vibroworld.com, on their custom cabinet page. Sorry I don't have a link. The only things I know how to do on the computer are to surf and order gear online. I contacted them a while back about building one, but I haven't heard back yet. There must be somebody else that builds this sort of stuff. Normally I would do it myself but anymore I'm too busy reading the forum to take on any new do-it-yourself projects. Any ideas on who to call? :confused:

2. Joe Beets

Joe Beets Guest

Nov 21, 2004
    Oh, and by the way. Eden heads don't look goofy with those red and blue knobs. The Peavey Pro head with the white knobs looks even cooler. The Ampeg V4BH has plenty of power. The B100R only bangs your shins if you are a knucklehead. 300 watts is more than anyone needs. And Combo Amps Rock!! I love Combos. :meh:

3. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    try taking a look at ( pearsoncases.com )they may have what you need.

4. Joe Beets

Joe Beets Guest

Nov 21, 2004
    Will do, thanks. :)

5. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA