1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

HeadBlade

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Thunderscreech, Apr 27, 2009.

1. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    I don't know about the blade but your 2 pts. of infractions will be cleaned by Pacman very soon.:p

;)

2. it looks like kind of a gimmicky thing, but I dunno. so far my Phillips-Norelco Electric Shaver and the generic dual-blade disposable razors are working fine.

3. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    If you're shaving your head, screetch, let me save you some trouble. Mach III turbo.

Nothing else comes close.

4. I tried it. It's ok. First time I went to change the blade the holder broke. Back to my regular blade.

5. I've been having good luck with the 5 blade Fusion.

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    been using it for years, it's easy, the atra blades are dirt cheap and last forever, the whole thing is dirt cheap.. don't listen to pacman, he doesn't shave his head, he's already bald :spit: and he left texas :spit: :spit: and he left the hood :spit: :spit: :spit:

7. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Man, I'm really disappointed. I thought that this thing was some elaborate joke, and someone had put together a funny website for it.

Once I realised that it was real, it stopped being funny. :atoz:

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Am I the only one that thought this thread was going to be about some kind of sword you wear on your head? :eyebrow:

9. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    although I've grown my head back to a short stubble as of the last couple years... I have to agree (mostly). I prefer the 'lady' version of the Mach III blades (they fit the mens handle). They are called "Venus" blades.

10. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    no. And after Mark Wilsons dumb tri-force google conspiracy, I was expecting some dumb geek reference.

11. Pacman

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Atra blades are great if your head is pre-lubricated by grease from all the chorizo you've been eating.

For everyone else, Mach III turbos are the best.

12. I thought that too, but I can't believe I still watched the whole video when I found out it was about a razor...

13. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I thought this would be about some sort of artificial limb that would allow me to pursue my life as a unicorn.

14. I just tried a Schick thign with 4 blades. Too much. Gave me slight razor burn. so, 2 is too little and 4 is too much.

Once again, Pacman proves he is made of Kickass and Win.

15. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    :D LMFAO

i'll wait for username to leave me the burn pic right here LOL hahahahahaha

16. Pacman

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    :D

17. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Guilty.

Nature still owes me horns and life just has a way of reminding me how ripped off I am.:mad:

18. So, I went and got one of these shaving devices, and all I have to say it "Meh." :meh: it's cool, does a pretty good job, but it doesn't stand up to a Gillette Fusion, or a Mach III for that matter.

Now, if Headblade would make an adapter for the mach III or fusion, I'd be all over it.