1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Headlining

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by thekyle, Mar 21, 2006.

1. thekyle

thekyle

Dec 25, 2005
    Breckenridge, CO
    Easter Sunday, April 16th, YAMN will be headlining our first festival. Easter Bash, Lubbock TX. We are, as a band, from there, and are excited about the whole thing. www.easterbash.com One Big Groove is billed as the headliner, but they pretty much suck (that was our former band name). The funny thing is, last year we were the second band to play, and we got the headlining gig based on the show we put on (at 2 in the afternoon) and our first return to TX in November.

2. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Congratulations!!! Wow, how exciting!!! After The Easter Bash, everyone in Lubbock will know how awesome y'all are. ROCK ON!!!

Cherie :)

3. sedan_dad

sedan_dad Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2006
    Columbus,Ohio
    As far as headlining goes , a few years ago I played this gig where the opening act's bass player was as sick as a dog so I filled in for him.
    So I ended up opening for myself.