1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

headphones and in ear monitors: sennheiser and ultimate ears

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Linas, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    NEW Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro IEM

I won these in a raffle last sunday at a www.head-fi.com meet. Unfortunately all of my music listening is done at home, and I really don't have any use for IEMs. I don't even own an ipod. I tried them on and listened to one song, but aside from that they are essentially mint. They come with everything pictured.

$130+shipping

DSC_5257.
    DSC_5256.
    DSC_5253.
    DSC_5562.

Sennheiser HD650

In august these cans were sent to sennheiser for a new headband and earpads and were completely gone over by them. They are in excellent condition, the only flaw I can find is some very minor chipping of paint on the grill. Very minor, and hard to photograph. Comes with original packaging manual and adapter. Earpads appear black, not faded purpleish like in the pics.

Sell for $300 + shipping

DSC_5251.
    DSC_5247.
    DSC_5242.
    DSC_5236.
    DSC_5234.
    DSC_5231.

2. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    Man if that is triple fi that thing would be gone! Free bump!

3. Those IEM, can they be put in molds?

lowsound

4. Yes, there are many companies out there that do custom molds for specific IEM's like the UE's, Shure's, Westone's, etc. You can either get custom molds that snap onto your stock phones or, with some companies, can get the "guts" removed from the phones and put inside custom molds. There's a company in Florida called Fisher Hearing Technologies that I read a lot of recommendations for when considering re-casing off-the-shelf IEM's into custom molded IEM's.

5. Stepitup

Stepitup

May 23, 2006
    San Jose, Ca.
    You have a PM?

Thanks
    Rob

6. Stepitup

Stepitup

May 23, 2006
    San Jose, Ca.
    Are the Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro still for sale?

7. Stepitup

Stepitup

May 23, 2006
    San Jose, Ca.
    BUMP