Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

headrush or line6 delay modeler?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ImNotGeddyLee, Nov 27, 2001.

1. mostly looking for a relatively inexpensive looper but a looper with some cool delay features would be nice too. What is your pick?

2. I tried both and would say the Line 6 is far superior...I only use it for looping but the delays are excellent too...stereo delay being loads of fun.

3. If you don't need all the bells +whistles I would say the Headrush for sure. I've owned mine for close to two years and have never craved my keyboardists Line6, not once. The interface is straight forward and simple and for that reason alone is worth considering. Syncing up loops in a live context is very tricky. If you are even a nano-second off your drummer will hate you. Two buttons, that's it. Simplicity is key when you are trying to pull it together live. The fidelity is excellent and mine is whisper quiet. It has turned my three-piece into a four piece. At 24 seconds sampling time (12 w/ overdubs) I don't think you'll find a better bargain. Lotta guys like that delay modeler but I don't need anything but a looper.