1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Heads up: Akai Deep Impact on Oz eBay

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by idoru, Jun 4, 2007.

1. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    SB-1 with an opening bid of AU $400. Local to me, maybe I could sell a kidney...

2. shifter

shifter

Jul 10, 2006
    somewhere else
    Same as that mate..
    It's now at $500 plus with 8 days left....

Overated at that price i'm afraid....

Good luck though if you have ago dude

3. U little bugger.... Im Jimeh101... Current high bidder :ninja:

EDIT: Im just kidding... Not trying to be offensive. But i'am jimeh101!!

2nd EDIT: I just reset my high bid to $1,000,000,000,000,000 so don't even bother!! :D

4. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    No worries - I pretty much reached the conclusion that all good fx will find their way to me by natural means rather than eBay; ie: garage sales, pawnbrokers and starving students ;)

5. yeah... Im normally good at waiting for a bargain, im pretty keen to go all out on this one though. I have had about 4 slip away from me. There isn't too much else im gassing for at the moment, so why not!! :)

6. Mang, if it keeps going at this rate it's gonna go for over AUD$1200!!! Been bidded up by $100 since this time yesterday!

It's not often you see things reach their market value a week before the end of the auction!

7. Yeah... Some bugger keeps having a stab, trying to out bid me. Im hoping they might back off a bit now... Otherwise, like you say, this thing is gonna go through the roof :crying:

My poor bank account has copped a beating recently...

8. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    I just LOL'd when I read this:

Q: Hi,is it possible buy now?Thanks 06-Jun-07
    A: I would like to wait to see how the auction pans out. Thank you.

9. Yeah, that wasn't me...

Whenever I sell stuff on E-bay, I get asked that a few times too. I guess people figure it doesn't hurt to ask. On a Deep Impact though, as if you would bother...

This waiting is killing me... I hate 10 Day E-bay auctions :bawl: The bid war is still yet to come...

10. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    Current bid: AU $768.00
    End time: 1 hour 29 mins

Doing quite nicely for the seller, I'd say. I've got practice tonight, gonna be amusing to get home and see what the final bid was.

11. Yeah...im out of the race... Thats just ridiculous now!!!

I have a wanted ad in the TB classifieds for $520 US and i'll pay shipping if anyone is interested! :D

12. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    damn, hope its worth it for whoever wants it

13. at that price, it really isn't...

14. SOLD! $768 AUD...

Crazy crazy crazy....

15. Wo nelly.

Just for a comparison, I had a deal offered to me today for AUD$800.

It was a PS3, a Nokia N95 AND a HP laptop, all new, none stolen, all still in the sealed boxes! (Unwanted prize.)

So, I hope that SB-1 is worth it to the lucky winner!

16. Some people obviously don't check the TB classifieds! Their loss...Our Gain

Gotta love TB!!

17. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    I _really_ hope it doesn't break down for the new user. You'd be beyond spewing having paid that much!

18. Smu573

Smu573

Dec 6, 2002
    U.S.A. Chicago Il.
    EDEN Artist
    I want one two, it's a shame they're out of production.It's like Lovetone, they're amazing but ooch the price hurts. I'll drop some bills but not that much.

19. such a cool pedal, had mine for a few months now, hope they enjoy it!

20. tripb19

tripb19 Camel - Camel

Jun 18, 2005
    Melbourne, Aus
    Haha well done to RTD basses, whoever he is.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021