1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

heads up bag end s12 and s15 on e-bay

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by IvanMike, Apr 6, 2005.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    just an fyi in the last 2 days an S12-C and S15-C have been out up on the bay, the 12 was strting at 100, the 15 is 300 or buy now at 400 (that's too much for a used 15 dudes and dudettes, esp when they have to ship it, but 300 is resonable)

both are the black carpeted variety (hence the "c"), and i didnt check to see if its the same seller but it might be. the 12 shoudl be a real steal as people tend not to bid as heavy on these as the 15s, and 100 bux is cheep, i think they go for close to 4 now, and the 15's are around 425+.

nope, i dunno who's they are. i wish i had the cash or i'd be bidding myself.

great cabs kids............. :cool:

2. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    NYC
    I saw a BE 110 coax in a music store the other day. Cool looking cab and very small! Didn't get to play through it but it better sound pretty nice considering that it cost over $500.

3. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    How does the 12" fair by itself or with a 2x10" cab?

And by the way, I couldin'd find the S15-C. :eyebrow:

4. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    that's a very cool cabinet. it really comes into it's own when you use a pair. actually, i've never used the coax version, only the non coax S10.