Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

heads up bag end s12 and s15 on e-bay

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by IvanMike, Apr 6, 2005.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    just an fyi in the last 2 days an S12-C and S15-C have been out up on the bay, the 12 was strting at 100, the 15 is 300 or buy now at 400 (that's too much for a used 15 dudes and dudettes, esp when they have to ship it, but 300 is resonable)

both are the black carpeted variety (hence the "c"), and i didnt check to see if its the same seller but it might be. the 12 shoudl be a real steal as people tend not to bid as heavy on these as the 15s, and 100 bux is cheep, i think they go for close to 4 now, and the 15's are around 425+.

nope, i dunno who's they are. i wish i had the cash or i'd be bidding myself.

great cabs kids............. :cool:

2. basss

basss

Aug 27, 2001
    NYC
    I saw a BE 110 coax in a music store the other day. Cool looking cab and very small! Didn't get to play through it but it better sound pretty nice considering that it cost over $500.

3. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    How does the 12" fair by itself or with a 2x10" cab?

And by the way, I couldin'd find the S15-C. :eyebrow:

4. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    that's a very cool cabinet. it really comes into it's own when you use a pair. actually, i've never used the coax version, only the non coax S10.