Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Heads up to english TBers who want an F bass.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Toasted, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
  2. Eubassix has sold a huge extensive collection on ebay recently he islike the tardis lol...i lost my shot at the GB Rumor that he was selling....*sniff sniff*....although he new Ben' Vortex 5 is georgeous and the Shack offers great value..that GB blow everything else in the world out of the water and into the fields beyond.....even the F-Bass beautiful as it is...cant compete....!!!...tho it is yummie...pitty i only have a £1000 saved up for new gear...heading for a new GB yum yum to go with my other...GB... :hyper:

[​IMG]

tho that is gorgeous,....ahggghhh lack of money...!!!

3. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    Hmmm...
    Says inn the 'Seller Iinfo' box that he is registered in China. In his sales descriptions, location is listed as Middlesborough, UK. :meh:

EDIT: Nice F Bass, though.

4. hehe

he moved over from china last year has 3 kids and sold most of his extensive collection due to the changes in life style and new priorities and setting up home and work permit and all that legal stuff that cost £1000's ....so0o i know he sold off most of his large collection and has kept a few treasured pieces :)...he is totally and well about board and a really nice guy.,..ive been in touch with him a few times...tho always lost my bid or just simply to say...that is a stunning instrument wish i had the money...!!! hehe...

keeep it grro0o0ovin...

5. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    ZenBass,
    Thanks for clearing that up. He has sold some very nice stuff recently. Wish I had a spare £2000 floating around!

6. yeah dont we all...

just blown more than i want to remembe on a New EBS rig and being a student has left me pooooor....vewi pooor...but wanting to selling my Marcus Miller for something better to sit along side my GB.....but hey ho...not got £1799 for that Ben'v :bawl: