Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hear/see my music via GuitarPro...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Sergio, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Sergio

Sergio

Apr 7, 2004
    Lafitte, LA
    Well, since the Hurricanes have pretty much left my band spread across the Gulf Coast (besides me and one guitarist), we haven't been able to record anything lately, so I don't have any actual recordings of our songs. But, since I compose most of my songs using GuitarPro, I do have tabs/sheetmusic along with some crazy MIDI audio to go with it. (You GP4 users know what I'm talking about), So I decided to post a few so that you all could hear it. Yay!

I had to put them into a .zip file becuase the site I use to upload doesn't recognize the .gp4 extension.

These songs are from our as-yet-to be-recorded album "So You Want Romance?" All the songs were, for the most part, completley written by me.
    The tabs

If anybody for some reason wants to listen but doesn't have GuitarPro, than I suppose I can put up an mp3 file of the songs.

And if anyone has any suggestions or comments or even tabs of their own material that they'd like to post, by all means, fire at will!

Edit: How come my posts always end up being longer than i expect them to be?

2. The link isn't working for me :(