Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Heard Flea's new CD?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by boyblitz11, Oct 24, 2002.

1. boyblitz11

boyblitz11

Aug 31, 2001
    U.S.A.
    His new release with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, do you think it's hot, or not?:confused:

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

I dont know, you tell me. I havent seen him.

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

Yeah well whatever man, you think you're the big man, huh?! Well you know what you can do!!

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

So, I had a nice salad. Got to like the fat free honey mustard dressing!!

Then I hit the front wheel into outerspace.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

It kinda sucked!!

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

8. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
  9. odie

odie Supporting Member

I've never posted a gibberish post before...well unless they count my poor spelling. I just couldnt help myself. Just had to be tab-crawling troll type just once. It really wasnt all that liberating!!

10. Oddie... you need help my friend :D

11. odie

odie Supporting Member

Yes I do!! Pass the croutons!!

I guess I'm alittle burnt out on serious stuff(snipers, middle east, taxes).

Thanx for looking out for me! :)

12. OK, just wondering. Been wondering for awhile now. Why is there so many anti-tabcrawler feelings at this site? I'm not defending them at all. I've never been to tabcrawler. But is it really that bad?

13. WildBill

WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Massachusettes
    Dood TaBcrAwlEr RoxX, i LeRnd KlazzICal ThUmp frOM TheiR TaBZ!!$#*!!!

AVriL LaVEiN RulEZ! TTYL

14. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Hehe... first time I was there, didn't know if they were serious or not. What's the point of the moderators there... members troll and swear all they want...

15. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    well they do have a decent moderator now (our very own FunkyCarnivore) but that forum is hopeless anyway.

I used to go there for fun some months ago but i got tired of the same stupid questions every five minutes (what amp? which is the best bass? d00d Maxwell Murder R00lz! PLZ GIMME EZ BASS SONGz!!... you get the idea)

but i do thank God for the existence of that forum, imagine all those people over here :rolleyes:

also the MX TABS forum is equally or worst than that one...

anyways, there are options, choose the one you like. no more forum bashing for the day please