1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Heavy Breath Jumps the Shark (ffo: Converge, Cave In, Every Time I Die)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Caeros, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Caeros

Caeros

Jul 24, 2002
    Branford, CT
    My band recently announced the release of our new full-length on CT indie label Ear One Productions. We finished it last November and have been sitting on it for a while so we're really eager to get this baby out. The whole thing should be available on vinyl, CD and digital in August or September and preorders will be up on their page next week.
    http://www.earoneproductions.com/main/

The first single, "Hollow" is available to stream on our bandcamp page right now.

I figure there are a few lovers of heavy music on this site, so I'd love to hear some feedback. We're all really proud of the way this came out and look forward to sharing the rest over the next couple of months.

2. Caeros

Caeros

Jul 24, 2002
    Branford, CT

here's the second single, "Digital Arms," streaming on the Ear One Productions youtube page.

3. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    R8bcLjv.

4. Caeros

Caeros

Jul 24, 2002
    Branford, CT

our third single was posted with preorder information as well.

5. Caeros

Caeros

Jul 24, 2002
    Branford, CT
    Heavy Breath

our LP is at last streaming in full on our bandcamp page.

FFO: Refused, Every Time I Die, Glassjaw, Cave In, Quicksand