SOLD Heavy Duty flight case for Les Paul (Anvil Calzone style)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by LanEvo, Sep 21, 2016.

1. LanEvo

LanEvo Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Manhattan
    Price:
    Here's the mother of all flight cases: USA Case of Bessemer, Michigan. Fully recessed hardware. Three butterfly latches, plus a lock. Spring-loaded handles. Ball corners. The works:

IMG_8599_zps4hkgfhtx.jpg

IMG_8600_zpswnp32awb.jpg

IMG_8614_zpsmnlkr5yg.jpg

Recessed, spring-loaded carrying handles:

IMG_8615_zpsyr6oqkk5.jpg

Full-length piano hinge:

IMG_8616_zpsef0leoyu.jpg

High-density foam interior with felt lining:

IMG_8618_zpstnvrlzgu.jpg

IMG_8620_zpsxyapbanp.jpg

One of the few cases I've ever found that's a perfect fit for flat-top Les Pauls. I use it for my '59 Melody Maker:

IMG_8617_zpsumn8dehq.jpg

IMG_8624_zps9f7hrdlk.jpg

Also fits my Custom Shop Les Paul Junior like a glove:

IMG_8621_zpsorata8oy.jpg

IMG_8622_zps9kodyiuc.jpg

IMG_8623_zpskyaljcn6.jpg

This is by far the strongest, most robust protection you can get for your Les Paul. If you've got a vintage Junior, Special, or Melody Maker then you'll want this case. I'm asking $195 for local sale in NYC. I'm willing to ship for actual cost with FedEx Ground, which we can work out later.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021