Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Heavy Metal Sheet Music

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Oxblood, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Hello Double Bassist's, greetings from the Bass Guitar side. I'm not exactly sure in which section of your forum im supose to ask this, and I am very sorry if I am in the wrong section but I have a quick question that maybe one of you could help me with. My girlfriend wants some Dimmu Borgir violin sheet music or any other type of metal sheet music for violin. I was wondering if one of you could maybe give me a website, or you could possibly have some because I looked all over the internet and could not come up with anything. I know this isnt for bass but I thought maybe I could get some type of help here. Thanks for your help guys.

2. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Did you contact them directly? I've had pretty good luck with that approach over the years. Although I've not known too many metal guys that use or offer sheet music, it's worth a try. A Google search on them shows some tabs sites, but I don't know how useful that would be to a violinist.

Transcribing music from recordings is a great excercise. If you don't want to try it yourself, you can usually find someone who's willing to do it for you.