Heinous pranks that are just plain wrong

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by baba, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    A co-worker just told me about a prank he played on his brother. Apparently they used to exchange pranks back and forth while growing up. His best:

He saved up toe nail clippings for two years. He dumped them in his bro's large glass of milk. Of course his brother eventually made it to the bottom of the glass and you can imagine the rest...

Any other bizzare, just-plain-wrong, but hilarious pranks out there?
  2. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Peeing in someone's Corn Flakes.
  3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I will probably be flogged for this one...however, when I was younger we lived in Allentown PA. My little sister was pissing my twin sister and I off...well we decided to get back at her. She was taking a bath and asked for a glass of water. My lovely twiny and I went and peed in a cup and gave it to her. Needless to say...revenge never works...My little sister is still a pain in my @ss...even at 25 yrs old...and yes, I will admit that it was wrong and "heinous" however, it was funny wathcing her spit it out and start sqauling like a baby:D
  4. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Cockaroach in a cup of coca-cola. Can't see thru that stuff and the coke is the same color as the roach.

5. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Once, my friend and I were eating pizza, drinking beer and watching wrestling on the tube. He got up to go to the bathroom and I went to the fridge. I whipped out my bottle of super-duper, mega-hot Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce and dumped way, way more than I should have into his breadstick dipping sauce (one drop of this stuff is enough to season a whole pot of soup). I put the bottle back in the fridge and went to the bathroom, after he got out. As I was doing my thing, I was thinking about how wrong this was and how I should tell my bud about what he was in for. I got out of the bathroom and as I came into the living room, I saw him dip into the sauce and take a big ol' bite of it. Too late to say anything now! I just sat down and watched out of the corner of my eye for his reaction and tried not to laugh. About a second later, I saw him move and I turned to look at him to see what he was doing. He didn't say a single word to me -- he just put his breadstick down and flicked me the finger. Man, I have never seen anyone give anyone the finger with that much authority before that day! I busted out laughing so hard, I fell on the floor. I felt really bad, but just couldn't stop laughing. I laughed so hard, I had tears coming out. He drank about two glasses of milk and left without saying anything to me. I felt so bad after he left. I thought, "I've just ruined our friendship over something stupid like a practical joke, but damn, that was funny!" He didn't talk to me for several days, so I went to his house with a case of beer and we made our peace with each other.

To this day, I'm still on the lookout for some payback.
  6. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I don't buy this one for a half a second. Someone saved something for two years, then couldn't think of anything more imaginative than putting it in a glass of milk? Whatever.
  7. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I believe it based on where it came from....not a person prone to lying, etc. I just wished I thought of it.
  8. delaybf

Sep 27, 2002
    Terre Haute
    I know you guys have probably drawn strange things on people who pass out from drinking too much, but I once saw a video of a horrible variation of the do-something-to-the-passed-out-guy-on-the-couch theme:

A group of my friends got in the habit of videotaping drunken exploits, and one night (involving some Cuervo 1800), things got nasty.

One of the friends passed out on the couch, and the video camera started rolling. They lifted up his shirt, and a volunteer began to deposit excrement upon his chest (the worst part for me was that a story I told them of my brother's friend relieving himself in a hallway after a janitor wouldn't let him in the bathroom led to "advice" of a sort, since the volunteer emptied his bladder before attempting said act). Well, after that, the volunteer donned some playtex gloves and cleaned the mess up.

The morning came, and the victim woke up pleasantly surprised at the lack of marker on his face. Others awoke, and they decided to put in a "movie" to pass the time. They described his reaction as shocked an speechless, then he left. I guess that's a pretty subtle but humiliating and degrading prank.

Sorry about the vile nature of the post. Hope somebody enjoyed the story.
  9. A friend of mine had just started seeing a girl and they were watching a video at his place. She was kind of teasing him and he looked away from her into the window and when he turned around he was crying. She instantly said she was sorry and started apologizing. He said straight to her face:

"I was at the doctor's today... he said there was something wrong. I didn't get it all, something about a tumour and that I have only two months to live."

She believed him and started crying and hugging him and when that had been going on for five minutes or so he got up, wiped the tears off his face said: "Gotcha" and walked off to get a coke.

They've been together for a year and a half now and she's still pissed at him for that.

10. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    I think I have a pretty good sense of humor but if someone did some of this crap to me... ha ha, you'd still be trying to pull me off of them. I'd try my best to beat the snot out of them. Ha ha. No, really, hee hee!
  11. Listen

May 19, 2002
    Sugar in the gas tank. (only do it to someone you dont like)

Pure lemon juice instead of lemonade.(this is either funny or extremely mean!)

1 and ONLY Visine drop in any kind of beverage makes you poop like nothing else! (two is lethal, it will dehydrate your insides):eek:

Choolate (exlax hehe) covered gram crackers.

Diahrea(sp?) pranks are the best
  12. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I witnessed a similar incident to the poop one that delaybf mentioned above.

I agree with jazzbo, though. Saving toenails for 2 years??:rolleyes: I find that a tough one to believe.

And, I also am with Brad. If someone did some of that stuff to me, I would have to beat the crap out of em. Or die trying.
  13. Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    I guess I may be overly sensitive to this stuff today. I'd be willing to bet that the scum that was riding around here killing people yesterday and today probably think it's a cool prank.

Regardless, someone who puts something, anything, in my food or drink better pray I don't find out. Ha ha. Hope they're still laughing through the bootectomy.

Sorry, I'm just fed up with stupid people doing stupid things.
  14. does sugar in the gas tank make it explode?
  15. Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    No, it causes the engine to shut down.
  16. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I remember one day in Chem. Lab our teacher told us about this bottle she had called "Phenolphayline" (sp?). When it's absorbed through the skin, it only take minutes before the victim is running to the comode. If it's ingested, it's a VERY bad thing. One of my friends stole a small vile of it from the lab and put it on one guy's lunch one day. Poor kid, they had to call an ambulance to the school to pick him off the toilet and take him to the hospital.

Sorry if this was a bit too graphic or just plain gross.
  17. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Does it really screw the engine up? Would it make you have to get a new engine, or just cause some little problems?
  18. i heard if you but flour in the gas tank it turns the gas rock hard.
  19. i feel ya brad. one of the shootings is a 10 min walk away from me. that guy needs to be found.
  20. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Here at my school, cheerleaders go around during lunch and (try to)sell school spirit ribbons to support their funds and what not. So today, I pretended I was deaf. I ignored her, looking around...then as she started to yell a bit, I looked around some more then "saw her." I mouthed the word "Oh.." and started giving the few sign language symbols I know(NOT those. :p). She got really embarrased, and as she was about to walk away, I just said, "Nah, I'm just kidding. But I really don't want one of your ribbons."

Yeah...she got a bit mad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.