1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Helicore Orchestral Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by meursault42, Dec 7, 2011.

1. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    From the old thread...strings still available:

I'm primarily an electric player, and had these on my upright during a period when I wasn't really playing much. I recently replaced them with Spirocores and need to sell to offset the cost. $45 shipped to CONUS. Thx!

2. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    bump.

3. what the pluck

what the pluck

Oct 13, 2010
    Australia
    Hey there, are these the honeys (h) jazz/orchestral or the bs orchestral/jazz? With extra for postage would u send to Australia ?

4. what the pluck

what the pluck

Oct 13, 2010
    Australia
    Ahhh sorry, read your post wrong, thought they were innovations.

5. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    bump for the Helicore Orchestral Set.

6. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    ^

7. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    ^

8. what the pluck

what the pluck

Oct 13, 2010
    Australia
    Hey there, its me again! I might be interested anyway. How much use have they had? Any life in them still? What gauge are they? And finally (sorry for all the questions) would u post to Australia ?
    Cheers

9. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Sorry, kind of lost track of this thread for awhile. I've had a few nibbles from folks stateside, and would rather not mess with international shipping for something like this. Apologies.