1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hell-O From Eastern Canada!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by krall, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Hey y'all

Bass and guitar player for the past 20 years..I play mostly aggressive music (punk, metal, hardcore) but also like sixties garage and old-school hard rock..

Here's a pic of my current rig:

IMG_0090_1.jpg

Closeup of my '77 J.K. Lado bass:

IMG_0092_1.jpg

2. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Wicked! welcome!

3. Thanks! :bassist:

4. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian

Oct 31, 2004
    Hey Krall,

Nice to see you here,
    i was born in Shediac moved to Ont late sixties..

+1 for gould's fried clams and parlee beach,
    that lado's a cool and unique bass..

HD/

5. Haha, yeah Gould's is a great place..Besides their clams, their poutines are awesome!

Yeah, very nice bass, but I think after owning it for the past 15 years it's almost time to let her go..I'm seriously thinking of getting a Lakland..Or something similar and i'll need to sell it to help fund my next bass..I've been gassing bad lately! lol

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021