Hell yah!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Sep 18, 2004.

1. I just got meself a band, I was in the running fori t a while ago, but they used me to teach a girl on bass, but now they've come to their senses, and apologised, and asked me to be in the band. We're called Kickin' Valentino. :) :bassist: :cool: :D

PS> I accidnetally clicked on the wrong forum, can someone put it in the 'band' bit below this forum? I dunno how to mvoe it.
  2. "Kickin' Valentino" is a cool name. How'd you guys come up with it and what kind of music do you play? Congrats on getting the gig.
  3. congrats, I recently got asked to join my friend's band after their bassist left (they had different tastes in music he was into slipknot, they were into Foo Fighters). I've jammed with them a couple times, its fun. I've been to a couple of their shows before their bassist left and they went under the name The Sex Machines as a joke but they are trying to come up with a new name and some original songs while we jam.
  4. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    Congrats dude. I hope it works out. Every band I've been in has always ended up falling apart like a house of cards after a short time (egos, laziness, different tastes). I'm somewhat in awe of you guys who can actually make it work. Maybe if I can find a group of people who want a teammate instead of a mute root pumping slave.
  5. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Can I make a plea to you?

My plea is, drop the apostrophe; Kicking Valentino is a much cooler, much more sensible name.