Hello again.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by the-lizard-king, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Hey guys,
    Some of you may remember me, I was a regular poster a while back but havnt been here in a long time. I simply havnt had time to use the internet, I've spent the past year finishing uni and spent a few months travelling overseas. I apologise to every one who has PM'ed me who I wasnt able get back to.
    Seems like you guys have been having a bit of a rough time. Terrible news about Bigfeet and Shanaenae. Very sad. My sympathies go to Charles Coles family.
    Im relieved to know that Bigfeet is pulling through. He always seemed to be a troubled person, I hope that he can find the help and support he needs to get himself back together.
    Not the happy return I wanted, but its still good to be back. Hello to all the new uses who have joined since I have been away, and hello again to the old familiar faces! See you in the forums!
  2. who're you? :p

hey dood welcome back, have fun.. no spamming now ya hear! oh wait a minute.. hmm its TB.. SPAM ON!

3. I remember you! Hooray!
  4. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    welcome back mr morrison
  5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome back, Jim. We all come back eventually, don't we?
  6. Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Hey I remember you.

When ever I see your call name I always think of the Jim Morrison line. "Im the lizard king, I can do everything....."