Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hello again!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ASRagain, Jun 20, 2003.

1. ASRagain

ASRagain

Jun 20, 2003
    Hey TBers! I missed you! I have pretty much been out of the country since January of 2002, (and unfortunately haven't touch a bass since then either), but I'm back and ready to get back in the swing of things.

I have a question though. Before I left, I was registered under the name ASR. I don't remember my password, nor do I remember the password for the yahoo email I was using then. Therefore, I can't log in as ASR. I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to help me out with being able to log in under my old account name.

It's good to see that a lot of the same people are still here. I'm looking forward to talking to you all again.

2. Contact Paul...I think he maybe able to do something,if not...I doubt it'd make a big deal :)

:oops:

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Greetings, ARS, we never met, as I joined later that year, but I would like to welcome you back, and hope that you make yourself comfortable again ;)

peace,
    Wr0

4. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    One of the few TBers I have met. Good to hear from you ASR.