1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello All...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by ddazey, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ddazey

ddazey

Dec 25, 2006
    Hello,

I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello to you all!

I grew up loving music. I remember playing a little/cheap organ at a friends grandmothers house when we were very young and my love for music continues to today.

In junior high I began by playing the trumpet and quickly switched to the trombone because the bass clef just "felt right" to me. I did a similar switch at around 15 when I first bought a guitar and quickly switched to bass for the same reason... bass just felt more natural and right to me.

I went to college and played in the college jazz band for a couple years. I learned to read music at the time but unfortunately haven't read since. I need to get back to reading.

I'm currently in my late 30's and have been playing bass for approximately 23 years now. I play in a local cover band (have a day job like most of us) and hope to continue to play for many years to come.

Take care,
    ddazey