1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by David Lansen, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Hello everyone. I'm a novice bass guitarist from Toronto, Canada. I've been browsing these forums as a guest for several months now, and I've finally decided to register and join the community!

TB is definitely the best resource on the internet. I especially enjoy taking a nice afternoon off from practice, and digging through the forums and archives, trying to gather as much as I can the vast knowledge of the low end (while my calluses are trying to heal :) ).

I listen to heavy metal music mostly, but I'm also a big fan of old school rock & roll. I learn some rock & roll songs now, and I hope to be able to move on to the metal stuff soon.

Groove on!

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Welcome to 'registered user' status David, glad you took the moment to sign up and say Hey.

see you around the forum!

3. Thank you, James.