1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hello Australian friends (weather in Tasmania)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by tito mangialajo, Mar 16, 2009.

1. tito mangialajo

tito mangialajo

Feb 1, 2006
    hello Australian friends,
    I will come in Tasmania the 28 of march until 4 of april to play in Hobart.
    can you say to me what kind of weather I'll find there? cold, hot, wet, dry, sunny or rainy? It's the first time for me there amd I have to do my package.
    Thanks for suggestions, Tito (from Italy, the opposite side of the World...)

2. Matthew Tucker

Matthew Tucker Commercial User

Aug 21, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Owner: Bresque Basses, Sydney Basses and Cellos
    In the daytime, it will probably be dry, sunny, warm in the sun and cold wind.

At night, it will be cold outside.

If you're lucky it will not rain at all, but it might rain a lot!

Take a pullover, a fleecy top and a raincoat, just in case. Or just borrow from people down there. Friendly lot; you'll have no problems. Just don't expect to find a DB luthier there!

PS: Hey, I just realised - co-incidentally - I'll be there for exactly the time you will be there, to visit my parents! So we could meet for a beer - or borrow a raincoat?

3. tito mangialajo

tito mangialajo

Feb 1, 2006
    thanks Matthew,
    you can see on my "myspace" page where I play in Tasmania.
    if you decide to come I'm happy to meet you and drinkin' a beer.
    I'll have there an electric bass gig, so it's not a problem if there is'nt a duoble bass luthier in Tasmania!
    see you, Tito.