1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello Community

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by SirSillyStrings, Jul 24, 2007.

1. SirSillyStrings

SirSillyStrings

Jul 24, 2007
    SirSillyStrings here reporting for community duty. I had a friend show my the light and it was too bright to pass up so now I'm chugging the TB kool-aid. But in all seriousness, the neighborhood that's been established here is very cool and extremely informative. I look forward to playing my part.

Allow myself to introduce....myself: Been playing for about 9 years now. Self-taught. I can't read music, so I go on feel and what my brain (or whatever is running the ship up there) tells me. More of an enthusiast than an actual musician i guess. Me and a drummer have a pseudo-band going on right now. Never have owned an actual amp. I'm pretty much a dummy when it comes to anything tech, which is one of the main reasons why i jumped on board here. The other being to just soak up all the awesomeness of talking anything bass. With that being said...

Hello to all.

I wants to get funk'd up!

2. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Welcome to the collective. :D