1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello everyone! (Free bass lessons)

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Dmanlamius, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Dmanlamius

Dmanlamius

Feb 24, 2008
    Folkestone
    Hello all!

I'm doing free online bass lessons at the moment, online. They are hosted at youtube, but I'm adding to my blog daily, alongside written lessons, as well as some words of inspiration.

Currently, there are three slap and pop lessons, a lessons on keeping R.S.I away by doing excercises, a couple of lessons on timing tips, and a couple of beginners bass lessons where we go through a simple riff together. As I said, I will be adding to this all the time!:bassist:

The blog is here:

http://www.Dmanlamius.com

There are also some of my "bass only" songs up there, which I will also be adding to, all the time.

I hope that people may find benefit in these vids and lessons, and if you have any questions, then just ask away!

Take care all.

Kris.

2. s34s0ns

s34s0ns

Feb 14, 2008
    san jose, ca.
    watching a few of your video's, i'm actually enjoying them.

nice work, i will definitely be keeping up on your posts.

3. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Thanks for this man

4. Foxworthy925

Foxworthy925 Guest

Feb 24, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    I didn't really watch any of the videos, but I really enjoyed "Inspiration via a cow". Thanks man

5. Dmanlamius

Dmanlamius

Feb 24, 2008
    Folkestone
    No problems, guys!

Just trying to share the wealth:D

6. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo gone to Longstanton Spice Museum

Feb 8, 2003
    UK
    good stuff.. the best way to learn is to teach!

7. Great site and I agree you do have a flair for teaching. I will keep coming back for a looksee.