1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello from Green Bay, WI

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Komarzec, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Komarzec

Komarzec

Dec 13, 2006
    Just a quick note to say hello to what appears to be 55,000+ members on this forum. What a support group!

As for me, I'm a player for more than 20 years. Under the influence of my wonderful big brother, I picked up bass at age 14 and grew up listening to a lot of great progressive rock. Then I studied engineering at Mich Tech University and was very fortunate to have the opportunity to continue my musical journey with elective courses in jazz studies. Even though I am not a full-time musician, I play occational gigs with professionals to satify the hunger I have for playing.

I play both Yamaha TRB-6P fretted and another modified frettless TRB-6P (yes, I'm a Yamaha junkie - I love their TRB and BB basses). I've also in the past played Ibanez Musician, a Fender Jazz Special, and a Fender Heartland 5 string. Currently, use Eden head and Bergantino cabs for amplification, what a wonderful combination. I would encourage anyone in the forum to try out Jim Bergantino's cabs!

I'm really looking forward to the pod format offered by this site and taking part in the forum threads!

Dan Komarzec